From single-traveller single journey, to large groups with multiple destinations, Millennium is equipped to make your journey trouble-free. Millennium has a number of corporate clients that trust us with all their travel requirements.
Our full range of travel services include, but are not limited to:
- Domestic and international flight and travel arrangements.
- Local and international hotel reservations.
- Car rentals world-wide.
- Issue of travel insurance policies.
- Individual and group transfers.
- Lockup garages at the airports.
- Local and international tours.
- Special packages.
- Train Travel.
- Foreign Currency.
- Delivery of all travel documents.
- Bookings processed by means of e-mail / telephone.
- Computerised travel profiles per individual traveller.
- Training for secretaries to assist and save valuable time in their dealings with the travel office.
- Issue of Voyager/Frequent Flyer tickets.
- Arrange periodic educational visits for secretaries.
- Travel workshops.
Millennium provides a 24-hour service and managers can be contacted via cellular telephone for after-hour emergencies.
XL Millennium has been in the travel, conference and event management business for 26 years. Between the three directors - Linda Benwell (Managing Director), Nicki Nielsen (Sales Director) and Grace Ruivo (Finance Director) - they have more than 120 years of experience under their belts! More...
Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE)
XL Millennium Travel is fully BEE complaint with A level 4 Contributor to B-BBEE. Equity in XL Millennium Travel is held by SAARP management, BEE partners, Millennium Travel staff and an additional partner.
Some of our 2015/2016 events
3-day EXHIBITION & COMPETITION for World Skills South Africa.
3 days, 8000+ visitors.
INCENTIVE TRIP for large insurance company. 40 delegates travelling to Mozambique.
CONFERENCE for international school association. 4 days, 500 delegates. Cape Town.
CONGRESS for medical association. 3 days, 250 delegates. Stellenbosch.
SALES CONFERENCE for large food brand. 50 delegates. Cape Town.
DESTINATION MANAGEMENT - 5 VIPs from an academic association travelling to Senegal.
DESTINATION MANAGEMENT for an international school rugby team travelling to South Africa. 24 delegates.
CONGRESS for an international public relations association. Johannesburg.
WORLD CONGRESS for large government department. 400 delegates. Cape Town.
TRAVEL WORKSHOP for a Cape Town university. 120 delegates. Cape Town.
CONFERENCE for a pharmaceutical assocation. 300 delegates. Johannesburg.
CONFERENCE for an international women's organisation. 400 delegates. Cape Town.